“My name is Bogdan. I’m 18. I left school to create smart things. Within a year, my startup is worth 1 million dollars.”
With the first in-depth broadcast training sessions in Ukraine and Georgia in June 2017, the OPEN Media Hub is launching a new series of TV and video productions, “Being 20”.
The series is looking at what moves and shapes today’s generation of people in their twenties. Here are some of the questions the series will be asking:
- Being 20 years old (or thereabouts) in your country, what does it mean?
- Tells us who you are and what is it to be young in your country being 20;
- Ask yourself what is that you think defines you the most?
- What is the world around you like? (choose a location and explain why?)
- How do you apprehend the challenges to come? In your professional/ personal life?
- Who are your major influences, politically, culturally…?
- What defines your generation in your country?
- Past or present?
- Hopes for the future? (Soviet Union versus European Union for instances)
- Why are you who you are today?
- What are the landmarks that you hold dear?
- Who are the people that matter to you most?
- What does the EU mean for you?
All stories produced, including this story about Bogdan can be seen, downloaded and used for republishing and broadcast here. (registration required)